Terrence J talks about fashion, time at NC A&T
Terrence Jenkins grew up in North Carolina and graduated from N.C. A&T State University. Now, he’s making a name for himself in the world of television and film.
Terrence J has become a Hollywood trendsetter as he’s gone from co-hosting BET’s 106 and Park to the co-host of E! News.
On Tuesday during the FOX8 Morning News, Terrence J took a few moments to talk with us about everything from fashion to his time in Greensboro.
You can learn what he says are the celebrity trends to follow, must-have items for every wardrobe and more by watching the interview above.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave