Salisbury girl disappeared in 2011; reported missing 2 weeks ago
SALISBURY, N.C. — A 15-year-old Salisbury girl has not been seen or heard from in nearly 2 years, but deputies say she wasn’t reported missing until 2 weeks ago.
Deputies say Erica Lynn Parsons disappeared from her Salisbury home in November, 2011.
Erica’s grandparents tell WSOC they’ve asked her parents about her whereabouts for months, but they got a different story every time.
“That’s my fear that something happened and nobody’s telling us,” Steve Parsons, Erica’s grandfather, said. “I’m not talking about the law, I’m talking about my boy and daughter-in-law.”
WSOC’s attempts to contact Erica’s parents were unsuccessful.
Erica was adopted by the Parsons when she was two weeks old. She was never reported missing by a school because she was homeschooled.
Read more: WSOCTV.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k