Salisbury girl disappeared in 2011; reported missing 2 weeks ago
SALISBURY, N.C. — A 15-year-old Salisbury girl has not been seen or heard from in nearly 2 years, but deputies say she wasn’t reported missing until 2 weeks ago.
Deputies say Erica Lynn Parsons disappeared from her Salisbury home in November, 2011.
Erica’s grandparents tell WSOC they’ve asked her parents about her whereabouts for months, but they got a different story every time.
“That’s my fear that something happened and nobody’s telling us,” Steve Parsons, Erica’s grandfather, said. “I’m not talking about the law, I’m talking about my boy and daughter-in-law.”
WSOC’s attempts to contact Erica’s parents were unsuccessful.
Erica was adopted by the Parsons when she was two weeks old. She was never reported missing by a school because she was homeschooled.
Read more: WSOCTV.com
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy