Analyzing the political tsunami in Raleigh
Even casual news watchers know it was a volatile year in North Carolina politics.
However, there is wide disagreement over what really happened, and how it will affect all of us.
Tax reform was probably the biggest deal to come out of Raleigh, but it was far from the only thing–nor was it the most emotional.
Bob Buckley reports on the cause and effect of a very big political year.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k