Mother of hit-and-run victim wants man to own up to deeds
There are some emotional wounds that are so deep they never heal.
But when the incident that causes the pain never seems to end, it can make a bad situation much worse.
Bob Buckley reports on a case that was once all over headlines, but has since fallen out of sight, except for the people affected by the tragedy.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault