Video shows airborne semi bursting into flames in Indiana
GREENSBURG, Ind. — A tractor-trailer went airborne before crashing and exploding on Interstate in Indiana on Thursday.
The crash happened around 1:40 p.m. when troopers say the driver was forced off the roadway, according to WCPO.
According to the report, 30-year-old Ryan Young, of Owenton, Ky., was heading east and approaching exit 132 when another driver drifted into his lane.
Young swerved to avoid the vehicle and ran off the road, went up a hill and “ramped” the US 421 interchange. The tractor-trailer struck another guardrail causing its fuel tanks to ignite.
The driver suffered minor injuries.
Read more: WCPO
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k