Video shows airborne semi bursting into flames in Indiana
GREENSBURG, Ind. — A tractor-trailer went airborne before crashing and exploding on Interstate in Indiana on Thursday.
The crash happened around 1:40 p.m. when troopers say the driver was forced off the roadway, according to WCPO.
According to the report, 30-year-old Ryan Young, of Owenton, Ky., was heading east and approaching exit 132 when another driver drifted into his lane.
Young swerved to avoid the vehicle and ran off the road, went up a hill and “ramped” the US 421 interchange. The tractor-trailer struck another guardrail causing its fuel tanks to ignite.
The driver suffered minor injuries.
Read more: WCPO
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train