Sunny and mild day ahead
Friday is going to be a bit warmer and we’ll get a break from the rain!
Expect mostly-sunny to partly-cloudy skies Friday and highs that will be very near normal — around 88 degrees. The UV index is going to be very strong, a 10 out of 10, and outdoor activity should be limited between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to avoid sunburns.
Rain chances start to increase over the weekend, but it will be far from a washout forecast. Showers and thunderstorms may develop, but not until late afternoon and early evening. The chance of rain both Saturday and Sunday will be 30 percent and total rainfall is expected to be less than 1/4″.
Temperatures will be warm over the weekend, with highs near 90 degrees both days. We’ll enjoy a cool-down for Monday as highs hover in the low- to mid-80s!
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home