The 20 most popular four-digit PIN codes
We all hate having to remember dozens of passwords and PIN codes. However, a new study shows that you should be creative when creating PIN codes for your bank account and credit car.
DataGenetics has released a list of the 20 most-used PINS. There are 10,000 four-digit combinations that can be formed using the numbers 0-9, however many use the same ones.
DataGenetics says thieves can correctly guess more than 25 percent of PIN codes within 20 tries.
Researchers say the best PIN codes are ones without significance.
List of the 20 most common PINS:
Read more: DataGenetics
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home