Land of the waterfalls
Western North Carolina is known as “land of waterfalls.”
Photographer and Greensboro resident Mark File spends most of his time photographing the waterfalls for his website romanticasheville.com, which he started 10 years ago.
“I try to find all these places in the mountains and photograph them. I like to describe them and make videos and share them with people. Many of them are free places to visit,” File says.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.