Land of the waterfalls
Western North Carolina is known as “land of waterfalls.”
Photographer and Greensboro resident Mark File spends most of his time photographing the waterfalls for his website romanticasheville.com, which he started 10 years ago.
“I try to find all these places in the mountains and photograph them. I like to describe them and make videos and share them with people. Many of them are free places to visit,” File says.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k