KFC 7-foot bucket found in Georgia family’s yard
WAYNESBORO, Georgia — A Waynesboro, Georgia family has one huge mystery on their hands. How did a 7-foot-tall, KFC bucket end up in their front yard?
The homeowner says she suddenly found the big bucket in her front yard last Thursday afternoon. She had no idea where it came from.
Turns out, it belongs to her landlord who is a sign collector.
He plans to display the 40-year-old bucket on the property. The family says they’re okay with that.
The big bucket has already become a popular landmark with people stopping to take pictures with it.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault