Nice weather continues
It’s going to be another very comfortable, warm day across the Piedmont.
Overnight, lows settle to the upper 60s and clouds will increase across our skies. There is a 20 percent chance of isolated showers in the western end of the state, though very little measurable rain is expected through daybreak. Rain chances will increase through the day on Wednesday to 50 percent. Highs on Wednesday will be a bit cooler, near 82 degrees.
Thursday, the chance of rain continues to run high — around 50 percent — and highs will be in the mid-80s. Drier weather takes over for the end of the week. Highs will approach 90 degrees by the weekend and there will be plenty of sunshine to enjoy through Saturday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault