Nice weather continues
It’s going to be another very comfortable, warm day across the Piedmont.
Overnight, lows settle to the upper 60s and clouds will increase across our skies. There is a 20 percent chance of isolated showers in the western end of the state, though very little measurable rain is expected through daybreak. Rain chances will increase through the day on Wednesday to 50 percent. Highs on Wednesday will be a bit cooler, near 82 degrees.
Thursday, the chance of rain continues to run high — around 50 percent — and highs will be in the mid-80s. Drier weather takes over for the end of the week. Highs will approach 90 degrees by the weekend and there will be plenty of sunshine to enjoy through Saturday.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting