‘Good looking’ 13-year-old looking for a Forever Family
13-year-old Malcolm likes basketball, school and hanging out with friends.
He also says he’s special because he is good-looking.
“I am talented too,” he exclaims.
If you want more information about adopting Malcolm or another child in foster care, call Seven Homes Forever Family at (888) 365-FAMILy or log on to foreverfamily.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k