Low chances of rain today and tomorrow
There is patchy fog to accompany the morning commute. Visibilities have fluctuated between 1/4 mile and 8 miles throughout Monday morning.
A stationary front to the south and west will divide the state, keeping high humidity and elevated rain chances along our beaches. Drier weather stays planted over the Piedmont and rain chances will stay below 20 percent for the next 48 hours. Highs in the upper 80s Monday and tomorrow are statistically normal for this time of year.
Rain chances increase toward the middle of the week, with isolated showers possible on Wednesday and scattered showers and thunderstorms on Thursday. The chance of rain on Thursday is the week’s highest at 40 percent.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave