Interactive science museum open every day in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On Monday during the FOX8 Morning News, Shannon Smith will talk about her latest trip to SciWorks — a hands-on science museum in Winston-Salem.
SciWorks, which is open seven days a week, is on Hanes Mill Road in Winston-Salem off Highway 52.
For more information, visit sciworks.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child