Interactive science museum open every day in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On Monday during the FOX8 Morning News, Shannon Smith will talk about her latest trip to SciWorks — a hands-on science museum in Winston-Salem.
SciWorks, which is open seven days a week, is on Hanes Mill Road in Winston-Salem off Highway 52.
For more information, visit sciworks.org.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview