Resurfacing work to start next week in Jamestown
RALEIGH, N.C. — DOT crews on Monday will begin resurfacing work along Main Street and High Point Road in Jamestown.
Intermittent lane closures will be in effect during the work, which will be done from east of Teague Street to west of Millis Road.
The work will take place each night between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. It is expected to be finished by Saturday, Aug. 17.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants