Rep. Coble released from DC hospital
Howard Coble (WGHP File Photo)
WASHINGTON — U.S. Rep. Howard Coble was released from a Washington D.C. hospital Thursday morning, following hernia surgery earlier this week.
Coble underwent surgery Tuesday at George Washington University hospital after he complained of severe stomach pains.
The 82-year-old legislator is expected to return to Capitol Hill next Tuesday, after a short trip back to North Carolina for the last week of the House before the August recess.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave