Rep. Coble released from DC hospital
Howard Coble (WGHP File Photo)
WASHINGTON — U.S. Rep. Howard Coble was released from a Washington D.C. hospital Thursday morning, following hernia surgery earlier this week.
Coble underwent surgery Tuesday at George Washington University hospital after he complained of severe stomach pains.
The 82-year-old legislator is expected to return to Capitol Hill next Tuesday, after a short trip back to North Carolina for the last week of the House before the August recess.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'