Wife responds after husband posts video of tantrum on YouTube
A man posted a mortifying video on YouTube showing his wife having a temper tantrum, apparently because he wouldn’t take her to the lake.
The woman, identified by RightThisMinute.com as Whitney Mongiat, 30, said her husband had promised to take her to the lake with some friends, but he changed his mind after they got into an argument.
The couple, who lives in Knoxville, Tenn., married last May. Mongiat told the website she is filing for divorce after 14 months of marriage.
The video goes on for more than three minutes, with Whitney screaming and kicking the dashboard.
In the video caption, James said his wife “flipped out” because he had to do errands instead of spending their Saturday on a lake.
Whitney, who is a nurse, said she is embarrassed because friends, family and co-workers have seen the video.
Read more: RightThisMinute.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k