Food sensitivity testing can relieve migraines
Shrimps, peanuts and strawberries are all foods we know can cause serious, even deadly allergy attacks.
There are other foods that doctors say can also make us sick–they fall under “food sensitivities.”
Celia Tuten suffered from debilitating migraines for years. Through food sensitivity testing at Vaughn Intergrative Medicine in Greensboro, she found she was “food sensitive” to wheat, dairy and eggs.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview