Friends form ‘Studioboro’ in downtown Greensboro
Technology has changed the way many of us work.
According to Forbes Magazine, one in five Americans does at least part of their work from home – and that number is expected to increase by 63 percent over the next five years.
But some are finding that working together has real benefits you can’t find at home.
Bob Buckley reports on “Studioboro,” in downtown Greensboro, which was formed by a group of friends.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview