Linbrook Heritage Estate
TRINITY, N.C. — Linbrook Heritage Estate is home to the Neal Agricultural and Industrial Museum, which displays a collection of rare tractors and industrial equipment.
The museum houses twenty-two fully restored John Deere tractors, a large collection of John Deere memorabilia, a restored 1926 return-tube boiler from the P&P Chair Company in Asheboro, a 19th century steam engine, antique electrical apparatus, and a rare Otto-Langen engine.
For more information, visit linbrookheritageestate.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k