Global manufacturer to expand in Eden
EDEN, N.C. — Loparex, a global manufacturer of polycoated and silicone-coated papers and films, is planning to expand its manufacturing operations in Eden, according to The Triad Business Journal.
Rockingham County officials said the expansion will come with a dozen jobs at a former Liberty Textiles building on Fieldcrest Road.
The new positions would reportedly come on top of 68 jobs that Loparex announced it would add in 2009 as part of a $16.9 million expansion in the city.
Loparex now has a total work force of 143 people in Eden, according to Graham Pervier, president of the Rockingham County Partnership.
Read more: The Triad Business Journal
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault