More hot, humid days in the forecast
Another hot, summer day is underway!
The humidity will make temperatures feel 2 to 4 degrees hotter than they actually are — so expect it to feel like the mid-90s Tuesday as highs approach 92 degrees.
Partly-cloudy skies will develop around lunchtime and stick around overnight. Lows by Wednesday morning will be in the lower 70s.
Our rain chances remain rather low for Tuesday at 20 percent, but we’ll have more opportunity for late-day showers and thunderstorms starting Wednesday.
Temperatures remain in the lower 90s through Saturday, and the radar will likely show some activity each afternoon as the probability of precipitation hovers near 30 percent.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old