Randolph Co. to hold meeting on budget cuts
ASHEBORO, N.C. — Randolph County Schools will hold a public hearing on the plan to cut hours for 220 employees Monday evening.
The school system says it needs to cut workers’ hours in anticipation of receiving less money from the state.
The current plan calls for the affected employees to work a little more than six hours a day during the upcoming school year.
The hearing is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at the Central Office Board Room in Asheboro.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k