Randolph Co. to hold meeting on budget cuts
ASHEBORO, N.C. — Randolph County Schools will hold a public hearing on the plan to cut hours for 220 employees Monday evening.
The school system says it needs to cut workers’ hours in anticipation of receiving less money from the state.
The current plan calls for the affected employees to work a little more than six hours a day during the upcoming school year.
The hearing is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at the Central Office Board Room in Asheboro.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.