Greensboro man accused of murdering girlfriend due in court
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A Greensboro man who is accused of murdering his girlfriend is expected to make a court appearance Monday.
Donald Thomas Johnson Jr., 45, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Angelique Sylvester.
Police say Sylvester’s body was found Friday at a home off Garden Lake Drive. The victim was reported missing earlier in July by her family.
Johnson was arrested Saturday at the home the couple shared on Pleasant Ridge Road.
Police have not commented on a possible motive or how Sylvester died.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview