Casting call for Texas Pete commercial on Thursday
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem based Texas Pete is looking for actors for it newest commercial, according to The Winston-Salem Journal.
There is an open casting call for the commercial Thursday, July 18, at Altair Casting. The office is located at 703 Coliseum Plaza Court.
Altair says the call is for people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. They say no experience necessary and the script calls for a large number of people.
The company said in a statement it is seeking “real North Carolinians.” It is also specifically seeking two children, they especially want male or female children, ages 8 to 15-years-old, who look like siblings. The children must be active and able to ride a bike.
Children should come between noon and 3 p.m. Adults are asked to arrive later, between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m.
The Texas Pete commercial will be shot the next week. Agents say the actors must be able to work a 12-hour day sometime during that week. There will be compensation.
Bring a current photo to the casting call.
Email email@example.com with questions.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'