Carly Rae Jepsen throws terrible first pitch at Rays game
Singer Carly Rae Jepsen probably won’t be getting a call back from the Tampa Bay Rays after the first pitch she threw at Sunday’s game against the Houston Astros.
Jepsen was supposed to toss the ball to the catcher — but it didn’t quite make it that far.
Instead, the ball landed about 7’ in front of the singer.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it