5-year-old collects diapers for Pregnancy Care Center of High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Five-year-old Dylan Shaw is making sure no baby in High Point has to go without diapers.
He started “Dylan’s Diaper Doozie” after hearing about the need for them at the Pregnancy Care Center of High Point.
Since July 1, Dylan has been going door to door with his red wagon asking for donations. He also held a yard sale over the weekend to raise money.
On Monday, he dropped of the more than 2,000 diapers to the center.
So far, Dylan has raised more than $1,000 for the cause.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault