Reporter shows you how to avoid a bear attack
A reporter at WJAR in Providence, Rhode Island took it upon herself to teach you how to avoid a bear attack.
The TV station sent reporter Julie Tremmel and a photographer to demonstrate some common tips for avoiding a confrontation with a bear.
“You should avoid direct eye contact with the bear,” says Tremmel while darting her eyes back and forth.
Tremmel then goes on to give more survival tips.
The video went viral on Friday morning (and for good reason).
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault