‘Psychic’ found body of murdered 11-year-old boy
LAKE FOREST, Calif. — A woman who found a missing 11-year-old boy’s body says she knew where to look after she had a “vision,” and police are not refuting her claim, according to KCAL.
Pam Ragland, who claims she has psychic ability, said she knew where to look for Terry Dewayne Smith, an autistic boy from California who went missing on Saturday.
Smith’s remains were found in a shallow grave on Thursday.
Smith’s 16-year-old half-brother, who was the last person to see him alive, has been arrested in the case.
“It’s actually giving me chills right now – I was like that’s the building I saw,” Ragland told KCAL. “I saw him like under a tree, kind of laying down – like he was sleeping. I saw the city was far away and there was a dirt road.”
Ragland joined searchers and, with the help of a firefighter, located Smith’s home and the boy’s body.
Police confirmed to KCAL Ragland found the body. Officers questioned her and released her.
According to KCAL, the coroner has not yet officially confirmed the remains found on the property belong to Terry Smith.
Read more: KCAL
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy