Nike makes unfortunate error on Panthers shirt
Apparently, Nike believes the Panthers play in South Carolina – despite NC in big bold letters on the shirt.
As originally reported by Scott Fowler of the Charlotte Observer, the geographically challenged shirt was brought to his attention by a reader.
The $32 shirt has been removed from the Nike online store.
Fowler reached out to Nike but has not received a response.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview