Lexington native and Miss Cheerwine Kendall Grubb visits FOX8
Lexington native Kendall Grubb was chosen as Miss Cheerwine last month.
Cheerwine’s Facebook fans chose Grubb as the candidate “who best embodied the iconic values and Southern roots” of the cherry-flavored soft drink that is owned and distributed in Salisbury, according to a news release.
Grubb visited FOX8 to talk about her role as Miss Cheerwine.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k