Lexington native and Miss Cheerwine Kendall Grubb visits FOX8
Lexington native Kendall Grubb was chosen as Miss Cheerwine last month.
Cheerwine’s Facebook fans chose Grubb as the candidate “who best embodied the iconic values and Southern roots” of the cherry-flavored soft drink that is owned and distributed in Salisbury, according to a news release.
Grubb visited FOX8 to talk about her role as Miss Cheerwine.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting