Greensboro Grasshoppers fan dubbed ‘Princess of the Park’
Anne Morse used to watch baseball games at Yankee Stadium, but now her new home is Newbridge Bank Park in downtown Greensboro.
She’s 84-years-old and absolutely loves the Greensboro Grasshoppers.
Most consider her the “Princess of the Park” and she even signs autographs.
Over 20 years ago, Anne and her husband, William, moved to North Carolina and soon became Grasshopper season ticket holders. William, who gave her years of baseball education, has passed away.
Though she is a huge fan, a word to the players–you better bring your “A” game or Anne will let you hear about it!
A tough critic, but also a loyal fan, and a happy one when the Grasshoppers win a few games.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave