Group working to reduce childhood obesity
The topic on Thursday’s edition of Mommy Matters is a new effort to fight childhood obesity called the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation.
Nutrition and lifestyle expert Holley Grainger will discuss the group, how it’s worked to reduce childhood obesity and then offer tips on how parents can help their kids.
For more information and advice, visit healthyweightcommit.org.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK