Fox & Friends host accidentally hits toddler in face with basketball
Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade had a rough morning – and his co-hosts had some fun with an unfortunate blooper.
Kilmeade accidentally hit two-year-old trick shot phenom Titus Ashby in the face with a basketball on live TV.
Titus was showing off his basketball skills on Thursday outside the Fox News headquarters when Kilmeade tossed a basketball to the toddler. The ball struck Titus in the face and he immediately started crying.
After a short break, Titus recovered and was back to playing basketball. However, not before Kilmeade’s co-hosts could have fun with the incident.
Gretchen Carlson instructed the toddler to seek revenge.
“I have a really good idea for ya, buddy. Take that ball right now and throw it as hard as you can at (Kilmeade),” Carlson said.
Kilmeade joked he would have to retain Fox News legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr. as counsel.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview