Wake Forest to host annual Women’s Football Clinic
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Wake Forest University is preparing to host its 16th annual Women’s Football Clinic.
The 3-hour clinic will take place at BB&T Field from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, July 18.
The deadline to register for the clinic is noon Monday, July 15. There is a limit of 250 spots available. It costs $30 per person.
Proceeds from the clinic will benefit the Coach’s Kids Program, which provides underprivileged and at-risk area children with tickets to sporting events at the university.
For more information or to register, visit wakeforestsports.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child