Rain, rain, here to stay
Our weather pattern for this week, a trough across the east and a ridge across the west. That means keep your umbrellas nearby, rain will remain in the forecast.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms for Monday. Rain chances will go down just a little for Tuesday and Wednesday.
On Thursday and Friday a cold front will bring an increased chance for showers and thunderstorms. And the rain could hang around into the following Saturday and Sunday.
Any additional rainfall will bring the chance for flash flooding. So keep an eye on neighborhood creeks and streams and watch for standing water on the roads.
Monday through Thursday afternoon highs will be in the mid to upper 80s with morning lows around 70 degrees.
Friday afternoon highs will be in the low 80s with morning lows around 70 degrees.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview