Water main break closes road in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Crews are working to repair a water main break in the 4100 block of Morningside Drive.
The rupture was reported around 3 a.m. Friday. Police said the rupture has damaged the road.
Utility services to the surrounding area will be interrupted until the repair is complete.
Motorists are asked to use caution when traveling in the area.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k