Two nursing home workers charged with taking photos of nude patients
HOWARD, Wis. — Two workers at a nursing home in a suburb of Green Bay are facing felony charges after being accused of filming unclothed elderly patients and sharing the images.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reported Tuesday evening that a criminal complaint filed last week charges two women in their 20s with recording nudity without consent.
The complaint, filed in Brown County, identifies the alleged victims as two residents of Brookview Meadows who are in their 80s.
The complaint says one was filmed while bathing and the other while being treated for an obstructed bowel.
Each woman faces three felony counts, and each count carries a maximum penalty of 3½ years in prison and a $10,000 fine. It says images were shared with others via a smartphone application.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k