Toledo sinkhole swallows car, woman rescued
TOLEDO, Ohio — A large sinkhole swallowed a car Wednesday in Toledo, Ohio.
According to the Toledo Blade, the cause of the sinkhole was likely a water main break.
The driver of the car climbed out of the hole on a ladder. She suffered non-life-threatening injuries, according to published reports.
Read more: Toledo Blade
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK