Toledo sinkhole swallows car, woman rescued
TOLEDO, Ohio — A large sinkhole swallowed a car Wednesday in Toledo, Ohio.
According to the Toledo Blade, the cause of the sinkhole was likely a water main break.
The driver of the car climbed out of the hole on a ladder. She suffered non-life-threatening injuries, according to published reports.
Read more: Toledo Blade
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k