5 products perfect for the summer
We’re just one day shy of the 4th of July — and it’s a good time to get geared up for your summer.
On Wednesday during the FOX8 Morning News, consumer reporter Steve Noviello walked us through several cool, new products designed to make your summer special. He showed off BBQ tools that are also handy around the house, the perfect way to capture your summer vacation and a way to frizz-free hot summer hair.
Here are the products he featured:
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK