Child’s body found under tarp in middle of Texas street
FORT WORTH, Tex. (CNN) — Children playing in a Texas suburb made a gruesome discovery Monday — the decomposing body of a child on a residential street.
Authorities aren’t sure who left the body under a tarp in Saginaw, a northern suburb of Fort Worth.
So far, police have very few clues.
“We are looking for a red truck. We don’t have a model or a make,” Saginaw police spokesman Damon Ing said.
He said the truck has green paint splattered on its right rear quarter panel.
Police said they don’t know the child’s identity and would not disclose the child’s gender.
KTVT reports no children from the area have been reported missing. KTVT reports the body was decomposed, making it difficult for officials to determine the child’s gender.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'