Burlington July 3rd in the Park event postponed
BURLINGTON, N.C. – As a result of the inclement weather conditions and the predicted forecast of 1 inch of rain for Wednesday, July 3, Burlington Recreation & Parks’ “July 3rd in the Park” event has been postponed.
The event has been rescheduled for August 9th in the form of an “End of Summer/ Back to School Bash” event.
The August event will feature fireworks and an entertainment and activity lineup.
According to the city, the selected rescheduled date will allow for the necessary coordination of the event’s activities, entertainment, staffing and public safety considerations.
The rain date for the August 9 event has been set for August 16.
For more information, visit burlingtonnc.gov/events.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k