Taco Bell customers find $3,600 in take-out bag
KENTWOOD, Mich. — A late-night trip to Taco Bell left some customers with more than just nachos and burritos.
After going through the drive-thru at the Kentwood, Mich. fast food restaurant, the three customers found $3,600 in their take-out bag.
The customers say they all agreed to return the money and went back to get their food instead. The cashier reportedly started crying out of happiness when they returned with the bag.
It was not clear how the mix-up happened to begin with.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault