Taco Bell customers find $3,600 in take-out bag
KENTWOOD, Mich. — A late-night trip to Taco Bell left some customers with more than just nachos and burritos.
After going through the drive-thru at the Kentwood, Mich. fast food restaurant, the three customers found $3,600 in their take-out bag.
The customers say they all agreed to return the money and went back to get their food instead. The cashier reportedly started crying out of happiness when they returned with the bag.
It was not clear how the mix-up happened to begin with.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy