Flash Flood Watch in effect until tomorrow night
A stationary front will continue to feed deep moisture into the Carolinas over the next 48 hours.
A Flash Flood Watch is in effect through 6 p.m. Tuesday.
This is a very stagnant pattern. It will stay in place for most of the week.
On Monday, temperatures will make it to the lower 80’s. Lows Monday night will be in the upper 60’s.
At any point of the day and night, periods of showers and a few thunderstorms could produce flash flooding. The Piedmont can expect ¼” to ¾” of rain through Tuesday morning, and a whopping 3″ to 5″ through Saturday morning.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave