Former Guilford Co. star qualifies for world championships
A former Southeast Guilford High School swimming star is now qualified for the 2013 World Aquatics Championships next month in Barcelona, Spain.
Eugene Godsoe has already won an NCAA title at Stanford University and could now be on the road to an Olympic medal.
Godsoe already had an incredible meet at the U.S. National Championships in Indianapolis.
He is now taking over as the best butterfly man in the country after winning the 50 meter and 100 meter races.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault