Former Guilford Co. star qualifies for world championships
A former Southeast Guilford High School swimming star is now qualified for the 2013 World Aquatics Championships next month in Barcelona, Spain.
Eugene Godsoe has already won an NCAA title at Stanford University and could now be on the road to an Olympic medal.
Godsoe already had an incredible meet at the U.S. National Championships in Indianapolis.
He is now taking over as the best butterfly man in the country after winning the 50 meter and 100 meter races.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK