Concord man goes from the wrestling ring to the pulpit
How many people get to reinvent themselves, midlife, and have two immensely satisfying careers?
That’s not always easy to do, especially if you are well-known from your first career.
Bob Buckley reports on Nikita Koloff a former college football star (then known as Scott Simpson), turned wrestler who is now a minister in Concord.
Koloff also appears on the Lifetime Network series, “Preachers’ Daughters.”
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview