Concord man goes from the wrestling ring to the pulpit
How many people get to reinvent themselves, midlife, and have two immensely satisfying careers?
That’s not always easy to do, especially if you are well-known from your first career.
Bob Buckley reports on Nikita Koloff a former college football star (then known as Scott Simpson), turned wrestler who is now a minister in Concord.
Koloff also appears on the Lifetime Network series, “Preachers’ Daughters.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault