Winston-Salem home sales up in May
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Home sales in Winston-Salem were up 31% in May, as compared to May of 2012, according to the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors.
The average sale price was also up to $159,000 last month.
During the same time last year, the average sale price of a home was about $151,000.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.