Recipes for the 4th of July
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, chefs Keith Gardiner and Alan Romano with the culinary school at Guilford Technical Community College are sharing recipes that can go along with your typical 4th of July fare.
Among the recipes they’re sharing are a “Red, White and Blue” Kale Salad, Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Herb Butter, Grilled Pizza and “American” Strawberries.
Here are the recipes in a printable format: 4th of July Recipes
Editor’s note: On the grilled pizza recipe, the “toppings” section is blank because you’re supposed to choose your own.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.