Recipes for the 4th of July
JAMESTOWN, N.C. — On this edition of Recipe Wednesday, chefs Keith Gardiner and Alan Romano with the culinary school at Guilford Technical Community College are sharing recipes that can go along with your typical 4th of July fare.
Among the recipes they’re sharing are a “Red, White and Blue” Kale Salad, Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Herb Butter, Grilled Pizza and “American” Strawberries.
Here are the recipes in a printable format: 4th of July Recipes
Editor’s note: On the grilled pizza recipe, the “toppings” section is blank because you’re supposed to choose your own.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault