Our Town: High Point
There’s a place in High Point that’s helping families connect with valuable resources. The Fairview Family Resource Center is a community gem that’s making a difference.
On Thursday, June 27th the Fairview Family Resource Center will host a Girls’ Night Out. The event will be complete with etiquette lessons, a meal and some “girly activities.” Girls’ Night Out is for young ladies between 11 and 18 years old. For more information call 336.882.3955.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault