Man plays 144 rounds of golf in a single day
A few times a year, Jim Colton goes on his “Hundred Hole Hike,” a quest to play at least 100 holes of golf in a single day while walking without using a cart!
Colton started the “Hundred Hole Hike” in 2011, and has since gained more sponsors and raised more money for various charities.
He was recently at the famed Pinehurst Resort and Country Club where he played 8 rounds–144 holes in a single day!
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home