Forsyth County residents still cleaning up two weeks after storms
FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C.– Many Forsyth County residents are still cleaning up after a strong line of thunderstorms downed dozens of trees nearly two weeks ago.
Several tree service companies are booked for weeks, and are working through the same neighborhoods several times a week.
Crews are working long hours, starting their day at dawn and working until sunset.
Most companies are prioritizing their jobs, setting the trees that have fallen on homes as priority.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home